After listenin to some music I have come to the conclusion that the band the pussycat dolls probally have as much talent as Little Jon, which is none. Yes they are nice to look at, and they have a catchy beat to some of their songs, but they never do any actual singing. It is just them talking. I personally liked them better when they were called the Spice Girls but that is just me. I give this band a year and a half tops.
I am glad to see Lil Jon's 'fame' finally decline. This guy had absolute zero talent. He needs to write a royalty check for 99% of his income to Dave Chappelle. Because without dave spoofing him, this guy would be washing cars for a living.
So here is a lil survey for the fellow forum goers.
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.hostboard.com/LDPforum/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1148886871DaneCook">
Less talent
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Little Jon
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Pussycat Dolls
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />Marcus Vick
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>






Bookmarks